Transit is looking for a Warehouse Clerk to join our Toronto team! If you like working in a cheerful atmosphere, you have good physical strength and are efficient, Transit is the place for you!
Prepare orders, package them securely and efficiently to ensure that the merchandise is received in due time by the customer and serve customers with courtesy, accuracy and speed.
- Order picking:
- Collect items ensuring that the products delivered match exactly with those ordered
- Complete specific requests listed on purchase orders
- Ensure proper maintenance of the aisles and walkways (easily accessible products, cleanliness)
- Pack orders to ensure that products arrive intact and that they are easy to validate for the customers
- Distribution of orders:
- Greet customers with courtesy at the counter
- Serve customers with their prepared orders and check if there are pending orders in the computer system
- Ensure that the customer receives the right products
- Filter the orders, group them by customer and prepare the orders for customers that are present at the depot
- High school diploma (12th grade)
- 1 to 2 years of experience as warehouse clerk;
- Manual abilities, good physical condition, responsible, independent, proactive, fast working, professional and positive attitude.
What we offer
- Full time permanent position (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM and the occasional Saturday (1/month)
- Competitive salary
- Team spirit and friendly atmosphere