Transit Auto is looking for an innovative, big-thinking, hands-on problem solver to lead our eCommerce initiatives.
We are a fast moving, cross-functional (UX, IT, Catalog, Merchandising, Marketing, Customer Service), omnichannel, customer-focused team.
Our mission is to simplify the auto parts purchase process and bring a world-class eCommerce experience to customers.
- Act as a participative business leader
- Define short and long-term business goals, and establish a clear plan to achieve those goals by executing and overseeing the progression of projects.
- Ensure constant growth on the marketplaces to solidify Transit’s position as the go-to place for auto parts.
- Leads development, implementation and support of all eCommerce initiatives by building and executing concrete action plans.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the Transit Auto customer and every detail of the shopping experience.
- Translate business requirements into product specifications that consider every detail of the consumer experience for new features.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (UX, IT, Catalog, Merchandising, Marketing, Customer Service) to ensure delivery of quality enhancements and feature sets that meet the complex needs of customers.
- Drive product development execution including scrums, sprint planning, maintaining website specs and backlog, and coordinating design, development and QA activities.
- Effectively communicate product roadmap and feature release schedules and status to stakeholders.
- Influence commerce and business roadmaps through proposal of new features and functionality backed by customer insights, data and well developed hypotheses.
- Oversees the day to day operations and administration of the eCommerce infrastructure.
- Directs the development and maintenance of standard operational procedures for all eCommerce and marketplace activities.
- Manage current eCommerce and marketplace relationships to drive optimal revenue growth.
- Coordinates between internal and external partners, ensuring effective communication between all groups and individuals involved.
- Conducts capacity monitoring and planning of the eCommerce environment to ensure appropriate acquisition of resources to stay well ahead of channel growth in all its dimensions – traffic, customer acquisition, conversion, order volume, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business or Marketing.
- Master’s degree or MBA.
- 1-2 years experience in ecommerce, retail, or merchandising.
- 2-3 years product management experience, building and shipping ecommerce or direct-to-consumer products and features.
- Success developing strategic partnerships with Omni-channel retailers and building out the internal infrastructure.
- Knowledge e-commerce trends, applications, tools and emerging platforms across the e-retail landscape.
- Superior verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Previous hands on success in growing eBay store and/or Amazon using Vendor Central & Seller Central.
- Strong understanding of the business and stakeholder needs.
- Strong business analysis skills, Strategic Planning AND Execution.
- Proven experience in translating strategy into tactical execution.
What’s in it for you:
- 37.5 h/week, flexible schedule.
- Competitive salary.
- Work-life balance.
- Complete benefits package.
- Floating Holidays.
- Ongoing training.
- Beautiful work environment that fosters teamwork.
- Sports allowances.
- Training room, locker-room and shower.
- Team spirit, friendly atmosphere.
- And a very active social club!
Why choose Transit?
To join a team that is driven to succeed, and to evolve within a thriving family-owned business that has guiding values behind all of its actions! Working at Transit also means having a lot of FUN and facing challenges that live up to your ambitions! We embrace SIMPLICITY and COMMITMENT. This speaks to you? Well, join us!