Transit is looking for a Full-Stack Programmer. You’re disciplined and you have great analytical and problem-solving skills? You’re a perfectionist all the while having an ease to communicate with others? On top of that, you’re a team player? Now we’re talking!
Your mission at Transit
Actively participate in the analysis and development of management solutions related to the operational needs of the company, either by contributing to the design of new business processes or by optimizing existing ones (ERP, API, BI, Ecommerce, etc).
Why choose Transit?
- To work on innovative and diversified IT projects using a variety of cutting-edge tools;
- To join a strong team and work in a friendly atmosphere where collaboration is the key to success;
- To have the chance to work with different people from different departments;
- Because you want your work to have a direct and significant implication;
- Because career opportunities are exciting;
- Because we offer you the opportunity to deepen your knowledge;
- And also, because working at Transit is a lot of FUN!
What we have for you
- Very flexible schedule (35h/ week);
- Competitive salary;
- Work-life balance;
- Complete benefits package;
- Floating Holidays;
- Sports allowances;
- Ongoing training;
- Beautiful working environment favouring teamwork;
- Training room with cloakroom and shower;
- Team spirit, friendly atmosphere and a very active social club!
You are curious? We like that! Here is what we work with:
In your suitcase, you must have:
- or Bachelor’s degree in computer science;
- At least 3 to 5 years of programming experience (C#, .Net Core MVC);
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of data modeling;
- Good practices of continuous integration and source management;
And in addition to that you know the ERP SX.e from Infor, autoparts or the field of distribution? You have serious skills in your back pocket!