Transit is looking for a dynamic professional to take over every creative and design needs of its new division BrakeKits.
The selected candidate will be a key part of this new start-up and the foundation of its identity.
We seek an active person that is up-to-trends, seeks initiatives, and can take over any brand, identity and graphic related tasks.
BrakeKits is the go-to online place to purchase brakes for any vehicles. By brining simplicity, AI and a proprietary search engine, BrakeKits is the simplest and most intuitive experience for purchasing brakes.
About the job
- Build the brand identity and guidelines.
- Implement and infuse these brand guidelines into all designs created and maintain consistent creative standards.
- Design digital content, version layouts and run quality checks on all assets prepared for digital (includes e-commerce, web, social, digital, mobile and media platforms).
- Collaborate with creative partners to develop concepts and ideas that can be effectively performed within digital channels, and potentially other mediums where the opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate global cultural awareness with regard to content crossing global borders and uses consultant resources.
- Conduct visual research and create mood boards to summarize best practices and support your decisions in design critiques.
- Contribute to design critiques to ensure all designs company-wide are made according to brand standards, employing design best practices, and pushing the boundaries for innovation.
The best ideas can come from anyone, and you will be able to propose changes to company assets and processes in order to improve them. Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, UI, or other relevant degree.
- A self-starter mindset passionate about eCommerce business who want to build something unique.
- Experienced or passionate at designing for digital and physical media, including brand, web pages, web media, email and social media.
- Experienced or passionate at designing for end consumers.
- Comfortable with communicating ideas, through sketches or prototypes.
- An out-of-the-box thinker who has demonstrated design prowess through unique projects (share them!).
- A self-initiator who is naturally energized by new ideas and insights from others, able to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time.
- Experience developing multimedia presentations is a plus not a requirement:
- UI software experience & working knowledge of standard UI software such as Sketch, InVision, and similar (optional)
What’s in it for you
- 37,5 h/week, flexible schedule.
- Competitive salary.
- Work-life balance.
- Complete benefits package.
- Floating Holidays.
- Ongoing training.
- Beautiful work environment that fosters teamwork.
- Sports allowances.
- Training room, locker-room and shower.
- Team spirit, friendly atmosphere.
- Social club.